30 Days to Launch!
In under a month, staff is actively learning and performing complex operations with total mastery.
Implementing Virtuosi’s fully immersive learning and upskilling platform is simple and intuitive. We offer the singular choice for a turnkey education platform when you demand drastic product quality and operations improvements.
Days 1-5: COLLABORATE
- Our Hypercare model takes you from start to finish.
- We collaborate with your team leads to champion and clarify our comprehensive suite of program features, tips, and structures.
- Identify your site team leads and champions
- Start a kickoff session to develop the plan and align objectives
- Establish IT system access - identify network, power, and essential requirements
- Define VR Lab layout and equipment receipt protocol
- Finalize project plan
Days 6-15: PREPARE
- Receive equipment and prepare VR Lab
- Develop curriculum and learning plans for each learner
Days 16-20: INSTALL
- Install VR workstations
- Execute and document site acceptance testing
- Finalize individualized curricula plans
- Change management and internal communications plan
Days 21-25: Qualify
- Admins for system and equipment use
- Admins for profile creation, account management, course assignment, analytics, equipment, and platform troubleshooting
- Managers for system use
- Admins and Managers for program monitoring, use, progress, refining curricula, and reports usage
Days 26-30: Initiate
- First wave of learners trained on system access
- Virtuosi Introduction (V101) and VR Interactive Experiences
- Hypercare support model from Virtuosi
- Quality Executive Partners orders and ships VR equipment
- Virtuosi requires approx. 10’x10’ per VR workstation setup